1. The very beginning of database model design is
A. Doing the code with the programmers
B. Drawing up a specific analysis of what is needed
C. Drawing up the tables and applying referential integrity
D. All of above
E. None of above
2. The process of initial fact-finding through interview to the end user is known as
3. What is true about analysis?
A. Proper analysis can be achieved by just interviewing the technical persons.
B. Analysis essentially describes a business.
C. What are the tables in database is not a part of analysis.
D. Analysis defines the general table structure.
4. The establishment of inter table relationship is a(n)
A. Design process
B. Analysis process
C. Construction process
5. Which of the following tasks are included in design phase?(choose 3)
B. Build the table graphically
C. Establishment of inter-table relationship
D. Define data types
E. Applying referential integrity
Answer: B, D, E
6. Creating stored procedure is a part of
A. Design phase
B. Analysis phase
C. Construction phase
D. Implementation phase
7. The best database models are produced by paying attention to
A. Number of analysts being working
B. Detail in the analysis stage.
C. Detail in the design stage.
D. Detail in the construction stage.
8. Which of the following is the heart of the analysis stage?
A. Overall objective
B. Company operations
C. Business rules
9. Project plan typically includes-
A. Objective of the company
B. Operation of the company
C. How much will cost
D. Who does what and when
10. More normalization leads better queries
11. How many steps to build up a database model?
12. Which of the following steps to build a database model?
A. Analysis, Integrity, Design, Implementation,
B. Design, Update, Query, Analysis
C. Analysis, Design, Construction, Implementation
D. Design, Implementation, planning, ERDs
13. A Database system is built for—
14. What will be analysis to build up a Database of a company?
A. How we will be provided a program?
B. Analysis is more about what is required to a company?
C. Analysis is more about what is provided to a company.
D. It is a step to build table.
15. What is design to build up a database?
A. Build the tables graphically, add fields, define data types & apply referential integrity.
B. Build a structure normally, add records, & define the primary key
C. Apply referential integrity. Define table, & process the application to database.
D. Not above all
16. What are the tools to make designing of a database?
A. Tables , fields, data types
B. Tables , column, raw
C. Raw, Item, record
D. Character, Tables, items