1. Which type of database can consume large portion of RAM by transferring data between disk and memory.
B. Client server
C. Ware house
2. It is only best to add or remove in a data ware house, because
A. Changing existing data warehouse table records can be extremely inefficient because of the inefficient size of RAM
B. Changing existing data warehouse table records can be extremely inefficient because of the inefficient size of Hard Disk
C. Changing existing data warehouse table records needs a change in the database design
D. None of the above statements are true.
Answer: A, B
3. What is true about snowflake schema (choose two)
A. A snowflake schema is a normalized star schema
B. A snowflake schema is a normalized fact table
C. The problem with snowflake schema isn’t too many tables but too many layers
D. The problem with snowflake schema isn’t too many layers but too many tables
Answer: A, C
4. Dimension tables must be built before the fact table
5. What kind of use of database requires a precise, accurate and instant picture of data in database?
A. Data storage use
B. Operational use
C. Decision support use
D. Design use
6. Fact table remains relatively constant in record numbers.