1. Which three are true statements about dependent objects? (Choose three)
A. Invalid objects cannot be described.
B. An object with status of invalid cannot be a referenced object.
C. The Oracle server automatically records dependencies among objects.
D. All schema objects have a status that is recorded in the data dictionary.
E. You can view whether an object is valid or invalid in the USER_STATUS data dictionary view.
F. You can view whether an object is valid or invalid in the USER_OBJECTS data dictionary view.
Answer: A, C
2. Which two dictionary views track dependencies? (Choose two)
Answer: D, E
3. Which three are valid ways to minimize dependency failure? (Choose three)
A. Querying with the SELECT * notation
B. Declaring variables with the %TYPE attribute
C. Specifying schema names when referencing objects
D. Declaring records by using the %ROWTYPE attribute
E. Specifying package, procedure notation while executing procedures.
Answer: A, B, D
4. Which view displays indirect dependencies, indenting each dependency?
5. You are about to change the arguments of the calc_team_avg function.
Which table can you query to determine the names of the procedures and functions that invoke the calc_team_avg function?
6. Local procedure a calls remote procedure b. Procedure b was at 8 A. M. procedure a was modified and recompiled at 9 A. M. Report procedure b was latter modified and recompiled at 11A.M. The dependency mode is set to TIMESTAMP. What happens when procedure a is invoked at 1 P.M?
A. There is no effect on procedure a and it runs successfully.
B. Procedure b is invalidated and successfully recompiles when invoked.
C. Procedure a is invalidated and successfully recompiles for the first time it is invoked.
D. Procedure a is invalidated and successfully recompiles for the second time it is invoked.
7. Which statement about the local dependent object is true?
A. they are on different nodes.
B. They are on the same node in the same database.
C. They are in a different database.
D. they are on the same node in a different database.
8. The programmer view developed a procedure account_transaction left organization. You were assigned a task to modify this procedure. You want to find all the program units invoking the account_transaction procedure.
How can you find this information?
A. Query the USER_SOURCE data dictionary view.
B. Query the USER_PROCEDURES data dictionary view.
C. Query the USER_DEPENDENCIES data dictionary views.
D. Set the iQL*Plus environment variable trade_code = TRUE and run the account_transaction procedure.
E. Set the SQL*Plus environment variable DEPENDENCIES = TRUE and run the account_transaction procedure.
9. Which two tables are used to track object dependencies? (Choose two)
10. The query_product procedure directly references the product table. There is a new_product_view view created based on the NOT NULL columns of the table. The add_product procedure updates the table indirectly by the way of new_product_view view. Under which circumstances does the procedure add_product get invalidated but automatically get complied when invoked?
A. When the new_product_view is dropped.
B. When rows of the product table are updated through SQL*Plus.
C. When the internal logic of the query_product procedure is modified.
D. When a new column that can contain null values is added to the product table.
E. When a new procedure s created that updates rows in the product table directly.
11. Which system privileges must you have to manually recompile a stored procedure owned by another application developer?
A. ALTER PROCEDURE
B. ALTER ANY PROCEDURE
C. ALTER ALL PROCEDURE
D. COMPILE ANY PROCEDURE
12. Which script file must be executed before you can determine indirect independence’s using the DEPTREE and IDEPTREE views?
13. The add_player procedure inserts rows into the player table.
Which command will show this direct dependency?
A. SELECT * FROM USER_DEPENDENCIES WHERE REFFERENCE_NAME = ‘PLAYER’ ;
B. SELECT * FROM USER_DEPENDENCIES WHERE REFFERENCE_NAME = ‘ADD_PLAYER ’;
C. SELECT * FROM USER_DEPENDENCIES WHERE TYPE = ‘DIR ’;
D. SELECT * FROM USER_DEPENDENCIES WHERE REFFERENCE_NAME = ‘TABLE’ ;